Tuesday, September 9, 2014

November group restructure!
Due to our large numbers, I need to move the team around to make practice groups smaller (and more efficient) and allow for a few more divers to come onto the team.  I've had to start a waiting list this year, and I hate to turn away any divers who are looking to join us.  I am NOT raising prices, but there will be some divers who will be moved up to a higher group.  I will be making evaluations of who I think needs to be moved up levels towards the end of October.  Here is what the groups will look like:

Red Team- $75/month (continues to the end of November, restarts in March 2015)
Bronze Team- $100/month
Silver Team- $130/month
Gold Team- $145/month
Elite Team (Former Gold team will all move up to 'Elite')- $170

There will be specific dive and skill requirements in each group to be used during evaluations.  All divers will be notified of expectations of each group.

No comments :

Post a Comment